Build a fruitful career with us.
MAP Plastics believes in investing in people and delivering them a holistic employment experience because they are the key to our overall success. If you share our commitment to do what’s best for our clients and hold yourself to the highest standard, then we’d love to hear from you.
Explore job openings below and send in your details at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Map Plastics Pte Ltd, we engage staff through Open Communication.Often share success stories to promote a sense of ownership.While building a Clean, Safe and Conducive working environment.
- We practise good work Ethics and Integrity.
- We practise an open Appraisal System.
- We Walk the Talk.
- We instil Respect and Condor in the workplace.
- We build High Trust – Low Fear working culture.
Opportunities at MAP Plastics
- To improve quality and output of mold components working with the supervisors and molding technicians;
- Optimize operating parameters of molds and related support equipment. Assures adherence to manufacturing tolerances;
- To prepare status reports on molds and other related equipment periodically;
- Assist and recommend to design engineering in developing automated processes.
- To assist the Injection Molding Engineering Supervisor in establishing achievable goals and budgets;
- To recommend the technical feasibility of the method or means to resolve diagnosed problems;
- To observe and give solution on the mould technical & fabrication, tooling issues and provide technical recommendation in troubleshooting to solve problems in mould manufacturing and production;
- Assist to train and develop technical personnel. This is to include old and new technology alike;
- To plan and coordinate special projects to meet quality, productivity and cost objectives consistent with departmental goals;
- To validate the machine and mold for part and ensure budgeted cost and quality levels are achieved;
- Perform other duties assigned by the Operation Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): engineering, precision engineering
- Self-driven, independent and resourceful
- Effective team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Possess good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to : email@example.com , we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Haven’t find a good fit yet?
Please send your resume and tell us about yourself — your expertise, goals, aspirations
and we’ll contact you once a suitable position opens up.