Precision Plastic Manufacturer
Established in 1988, MAP Plastics Pte Ltd is a well-known one-stop manufacturer of high-precision tools and injection moulded plastic components in the MedTech industry. Our clients in Singapore and other ASEAN countries attest to our trusted and reliable solutions that led us to have strong foothold in the country’s MedTech supply chain. As we reach over 30 years of practice in the industry, we embark on another fruitful journey with our plans to expand operations to USA and Europe.
- Over 30 Years in Business
- Trusted and Reliable Industry Partner
- Serving clients in Singapore and other ASEAN countries
- One of the Largest cleanroom facilities in Singapore
- Customised Automation solutions
- Strong mould design and fabrication skills
- Proven quality and technical expertise
- Ability to customise to requirements: 2 colours moulding, micro-moulding, Vertical moulding, Thin wall moulding, Enclosure
Our diverse range of bespoke products and solutions is complemented by our unique approach in meeting the key requirements of our customers.
We are committed to provide products and solutions that best suit our clients’ requirements.
We prioritise quality assurance in all our products and solutions.
Our success is grounded on the moral uprightness manifested in the people we work with.
Achieving excellence is at the heart of everything we do.
Loy Chit SeeManaging Director
Mr Loy joined the Group in 2009. He began his career in Hewlett Packard Ltd in 1984 as a production supervisor and had worked in various MNCs in Singapore such as CarnaudMetalBox Asia Pte Ltd and Associated Spring Asia Pte. Ltd. Mr. Loy moved to China in 2001 to work in Hi-P Shanghai Housing Appliance Co. Ltd as Regional Logistics and Sourcing Manager (China Operations) and had remained in China till 2009, holding management positions in various purchasing and supply chain. He obtained his Technical Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 1981.
Wilson LeeCommercial Director
With more than 30 years of experience in Plastic Injection Moulding Process and Technology, spanning across manufacturing, technical and commercial functions, Mr Lee is a stalwart of the company. His extensive knowledge and experience, especially in the area of medical manufacturing protocols, guides the entire team to meet challenges. Appointed as Commercial Director in 2020, Mr Lee now spearheads the commercial and new technology frontiers of the company.
MAP Plastics is part of Min Aik Precision Group of Companies, which was incorporated on 3 October 1979. The group’s capabilities include In-house Automation Design and Fabrication, Injection Moulding as well as Clean Room Assembly. With a listing on Taiwan Stock Exchange since April 2003 and several production facilities worldwide, we have the global presence necessary for our business strategy.
Corporate Environmental Policy
At Map Plastics Pte Ltd, we are committed to play a part for the environment through our clean and green policy.
- Our ISO 14001 accreditation is a testament to our corporate environmental initiatives. ISO 14001 refers to International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Improvements in our manufacturing processes is aimed at minimising pollution and maximising the utilisation of our natural resources.
- We actively educate our staff about our green policy and the importance of environmental protection.